repair, refurbish and re-glaze almost all makes of hatches. Below is a
generic list of operations which we carry out on every hatch we receive.
• On receipt, the hatch is assessed and inspected. If any damage
is noted, or the hatch cannot be refurbished, we contact the owner. If
a hatch cannot be repaired, it can be returned free of charge.
• The hatch is fully dismantled and all parts labelled
• All parts are thoroughly cleaned and any handles, hinges and stays
are serviced/freed up.
• If a vent is fitted, it too is dismantled and cleaned.
• If required, the main clamp seal is replaced or serviced.
• New Acrylic is cut and machine finished to replicate the original
• The frame and Acrylic are primed in preparation for sealing.
• The hatch is re-assembled and sealed with High-modulus Silicone
and allowed to cure for at least 24 hours.
• The handles, hinges and vent are re-fitted.
• Upon completion the hatches are inspected and cleaned.
• All hatches are carefully packed ready for dispatch/collection.